|Affiliation:||Department of Earth and Planetary Systems Science,|
|Graduate School of Science|
|More info:||Profiles of faculty and research scholors, Hiroshima University|
|Personal web page|
- High Pressure Earth Science
Courses in Charge
- Undergraduate course: Advanced Earth and Planetary Science, etc.
- Graduate course: Seminar in Integrated Fields of Earth and Planetary Sciences I, II, etc.
- S. Kakizawa, T. Inoue, H. Nakano, M. Kuroda, N. Sakamoto, H. Yurimoto (2018), Stability of Al-bearing superhydrous phase B at the mantle transition zone and the uppermost lower mantle, American Mineralogist, 103(8), 1221-1227
- S. Kakizawa, T. Inoue, H. Suenami, T. Kikegawa (2015), Decarbonation and melting in MgCO3-SiO2 system at high temperature and high pressure, Journal of Mineralogical and Petrological Sciences, 110(4), 179-188
- M. Nishi, J. Tsuchiya, T. Arimoto, S. Kakizawa, T. Kunimoto, Y. Tange, Y. Higo, T. Irifune (2018), Thermal equation of state of MgSiO4H2 phase H determined by in situ X-ray diffraction and a multianvil apparatus, Physics and Chemistry of Minerals, 45(10), 995-1001