|Affiliation:||Earth and Planetary Systems Science Program,|
|Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering|
|More info:||Profiles of faculty and research scholors, Hiroshima University|
Courses in Charge
- Undergraduate course: Survey of Earth and Planetary Systems Science, Advanced Earth and Planetary Science, etc.
- Graduate course: Seminar in Integrated Fields of Earth and Planetary Sciences I, II, etc.
- M. Koike, R. Nakada, I. Kajitani, T. Usui, T. Tamenori, H. Sugahara, and A. Kobayashi (2020), In-situ preservation of nitrogen-bearing organics in Noachian Martian carbonates, Nature Communications, 11, 1988
- M. Koike, N. Sugiura, N. Takahata, A. Ishida, and Y. Sano (2017), U-Pb and Hf-W dating of young zircon in mesosiderite Asuka 882023. Geophysical Research Letters, 44, 1251-1259
- M. Koike, Y. Sano, N. Takahata, A. Ishida, N. Sugiura, and M. Anand (2016), Combined investigation of H isotopic compositions and U-Pb chronology of young Martian meteorite Larkman Nunatak 06319. Geochemical Journal, 50, 363-377
- M. Koike, Y. Ota, Y. Sano, N. Takahata, and N. Sugiura (2014), High-spatial resolution U-Pb dating of phosphate minerals in Martian meteorite Allan Hills 84001. Geochemical Journal, 48, 423-431