Affiliation: Department of Earth and Planetary Systems Science, Graduate School of Science Title: Assistant professor Room: A611 E-mail: More info: Profiles of faculty and research scholors, Hiroshima University
- Crystal chemical study on rock forming minerals
Courses in Charge
- Undergraduate course: Material sciences of Earth and planets, Practice for material sciences of Earth and planets A, Practice for material sciences of Earth and planets B, etc.
- Graduate course: Instrumental analysis for Earth and planetary science, etc.
- Structural investigation of high- and low-symmetry vesuvianite. Ohkawa, M., Yoshiasa, A. and Takeno, S. Mineralogical Journal, Vol. 17, No. 1, 1-20 (1994).
- Controlling the quantity of radical oxygen occluded in a new aluminum silicate with nanopores. Fujita, S., Ohkawa, M., Suzuki, K., Nakano, H., Mori T. and Masuda, H. Chemistry of materials, 15 (26), 4879-4881 (2003).
- Structural investigation of low-symmetry vesuvianite collected from Tojyo, Hiroshima, Japan: Implications for hydrogarnet-like substitution. Ohkawa, M., Armbruster, T. and Galuskin, E. Journal of Mineralogical and Petrological Sciences, 104, 69-76 (2009).