Dyuti Prakash SARKAR
Affiliation: Earth and Planetary Systems Science Program, Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering Title: Assistant Professor Room: A714 (A706) E-mail: More info: Profiles of faculty and research scholors, Hiroshima University
- Fault rheology (deformation microstructures) and tectonic evolution
Courses in Charge
- Undergraduate course: English for Earth and planetary sciences I, English for Earth and planetary sciences II, etc.
- Graduate course: History of the Earth, etc.
- D.P. Sarkar, J. Ando, K. Das, A. Chattopadhyay, G. Ghosh, K. Shimizu, H. Ohfuji (2020), Serpentinite enigma of the Rakhabdev lineament in western India: Origin, deformation characterization and tectonic implications, Journal of Mineralogical and Petrological Sciences, 115 (2), pp. 216-226.
- B. Ghosh, P. Das, D.P. Sarkar, G. Ghosh, J. Mukhopadhyay, J. Ando (2018), Coalescing microstructure and fabric transitions with AMS data in deformed limestone: Implications on deformation kinematics, Journal of Structural Geology, 114, pp. 294-309.