Affiliation: Department of Earth and Planetary Systems Science, Graduate School of Science Title: Professor Room: A615 E-mail: More info: Profiles of faculty and research scholors, Hiroshima University
- Magmatic evolution
Courses in Charge
- Undergraduate course: Solid geochemistry I, Cosmochemistry and Geochemistry, etc.
- Graduate course: Theory of the solar system evolution, Instrumental analysis for Earth and planetary science, etc.
- Shibata, T., Yoshimoto, M., Fjii, T. and Nakada, S., Geochemical and Sr-Nd isotopic characteristics of the Quaternary Magmas from Pre-Komitake volcano, Journal of Mineralogical and Petrological Science, 110, 65-70, 2015.
- Shibata, T., Yoshikawa, M., Itoh, J., Ujike, O., Miyoshi, M. and Keiji, Takemura., Along-Arc Geochemical Variations in Quaternary Magmas of Northern Kyushu Island, Japan, in Orogenic Andesite and Crustal Growth (Gómez-Tuena, A., Straub, S. M., and Zellmer, G. F., ed.), Geological Society of London Special Publications, 385, 15-29, 2014.
- Shibata, T., Suzuki, J., Yoshikawa, M., Kobayashi, T., Miki, D. and Takemura, K., Geochemical and Sr-Nd-Pb isotopic constraints on the origin and magmatic evolution of Quaternary lavas of Sakurajima volcano, southern Kyushu Island, Japan, Bulltin of the Volcanologycal Society of Japan, 58, 43-58, 2013.